Friday, June 15, 2012

On The Road To Miami !!!!!*

University of Miami has always been on my mind since before I could remember. I've always been the type of person that loves the heat and wanted to go somewhere away from Atlanta where it's hotter. So I chose Florida. So I began looking into schools with great Sports Medicine Programs because that's my career of interest. Miami University became apart of my choices because . People always telling me that Miami University isn't good but to me I think it's the best. Like what other school has programs better than theirs'. Someone need to comment and tell me.

6 comments:

  1. Would you like to go to a school located by the beach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tycelius your choice of going away is a great adventure hope you have chose the best place to fulfill your future career but try not to use so in all of your sentences because it makes your story uninteresting but good so far. just tweek it a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know any schools that have med program, but i think you should go to a school that makes you happy. So if University of Florida is it then go there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. University Of Miami is a great choice of school if you are highly interested in sports. Its hotter than Atlanta so i believe that is a great choice for you

    richardmcg33.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the fact that you decided this is what school you wanted to attend despise what everyone else thought. Always go with your own mind because only you can determine your happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Florida and I the heat is amazing there. But, it is beautiful there. Pursuing your dream in florida will take you far. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete